Re; ON4BCB's L/S filters for dualband feeds

Oh I see....!

So basically what we have then is plagurism!!!!

Sounds like sour grapes to me - do most amateurs have the ability to
etch Duroid accurately? Not really, so paying a few £,$'s etc for a
ready made one isn't really against the amateur spirit.

Attempting to pinch a design and fob it off as ones own is amateur
spirit?

Actually WDG has done more for the amateur 'spirit' than you could
possibly ever imagine!

Anyone knowing the callsign would know that - I would hate to count the
number of WDG 3cm tvtrs about!

He is definitely a true amateur I can assure you.

Regards

Simon