RE: ON4BCB's L/S filters for dualband feeds

Hmmmmmmm!

These look similar to ones ones I saw posted a month or so ago -
Interesting - I have been playing with ones that came from G3WDG's web
site (www.g3wdg.free-online.co.uk) but they have a very bigger notch and
work very well.

This design look very similar but from my experience the notch needs to
be deeper - closer to 100 dB
I think 50-60 dB is not near enough. Still too much signal given that
the dual band helicals type feeds are so close. Receive performance will
be noisy.

For anyone interested take a look at G3WDG's website at the address
above.

Regards

Simon GM4PLM