FS: Yaesu FT-726

For Sale: Yaesu FT-726 with 6M, 2M, 70cm modules plus Satellite module for full-duplex operation, User Reference, Technical Reference and Soundcard modem Interface included - $600 firm. Cashier's check or money order only.

Nice satellite radio to start out with - I made my first satellite contacts on this radio. I am replacing it with an FT-847.

Contact me off list at dbwoodw@abraxis.com if interested.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP