Re: Spanish QSO vocabulary

Do you remember the K3CHP's DX QSL Guide?  It shows you how to fill out QSL
cards (write about yourself, your Rig, Etc.) in 54 different languages.  It
has a dozen comments in each language with blanks to be filled in some of
them.  It was printed by Mason & Dearing Printing, Mount Ranier, Maryland
20822.  I got a copy many years ago, probably in 1972, but it may still be
around.  Sounds like what you guys are asking for.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org