Re: FT847 inadvertant transmit

Indeed Robin, that is the very kind of information I am trying to
assemble!  Thanks for that.  Since the 847 is so popular I thought I would
file such comments for all to see.

Sorry about missing Atlanta.  All my flights were cancelled from San
Francisco!  The fog won, not the terrorists!  73  Cliff K7RR