RE: M2 Fiberglass Boom preparation

Hey folks, just for the record, this guy asked very specifically about the
M2 Fiber glass boom.  Not a 1.5 Inch piece of solid fiberglass.

The M2 has some type of coating on it already.  Not sure what it is, but it
seems to allow the thing to hold up pretty well for multiple years without
degrading. (Or treatment.)

Dave