RE: M2 Fiberglass Boom preparation

i bought my m2 fiberglass boom back in 1993. It has been up on my roof ever
since. I put the 2.4ghz antenna on it back in may. i didn't notice anything
particular about the boom and everything is still working just fine. so mine is going
into its 9th year with no painting, coating or treatment of any kind.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO                                      Internet: kk5do@arrl.net
Houston, Texas                                                         kk5do@amsat.org
AMSAT Awards Manager                                kk5do@amsatnet.com
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CST on W0KIE GE-7, T5,
7.5Mhz