RE: M2 Fiberglass Boom preparation

I purchased my M^2 crossboom used and it is "untreated".  I really don't
know how long it has been exposed to the elements, but I can see that the
gell coat is starting to show signs of degradation.  I've had it up for
about 2 years in SW PA, and I purchased it locally.  I am planning on
painting mine when I get a chance.

FWIW,
K3TZ