Re: DH Satellite 32" dish, G3RUH patch feed, DEM preamp, TS 3733

Hello Bill (and others that have asked),

The 32" dish setup with the G3RUH patch is working wonderfully!  You can
read my comments (and those of many others as well) here:

http://www.jrmiller.demon.co.uk/products/testim.txt

It helps get the signal through the trees much better indeed--which was one
of my goals.  Rarely do I have a clear shot to the bird.

Let us know of your experiences too, Bill!

73,

Mark N8MH

At 10:52 AM 11/11/2001, Bill wrote:

>"Mark L. Hammond" wrote:
>
> > Can't wait for the next pass :)
> >
> > http://camel.campbell.edu/~hammond/ham/32dish/
> >
> > 73,
> >
> > Mark
> >
> > Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]
> >
> > ----
>
>Hi Mark!
>Have not seen results of your setup with the 32 inch dish.  Working on
>same setup and waiting for the patch now.  Wonder what the results
>were???
>73 BILL KK2L

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]