Re: Spanish QSO vocabulary

Hi Guys.

I am learning Japanese and I've made up a little cheat sheet to help me a
long in a QSO (SSB, QSB, Doppler and Japanese is way HARD!!!).  It is just a
2 page word doc with chat, adjectives and verbs in romangi (Romanised
Japanese).  If anyone is interested in a copy please email me direct, I can
also personalise it for you.  I also have a little book called "QSO JA NOW"
by VK2AHB which I could be persuaded to scan to a PDF file if there is
enough interest.  I also remember that acticle about QSOing in Russian I
think it was a CQ.  I'll see if I can dig it up and scan it too.  An English
mag ran a series or articles about QSOing in several languages I read one
for Germen and is was well written.

See-yas.
--VK2DAG-- QF56pn
Matt Hetherington