Spanish QSO vocabulary

Years ago I remember seeing an article that explained how to have a basic
QSO in Russian, including pronunciation help. I think this was in Ham Radio
or maybe CHQ. Does anyone know of a similar article, or even better a
website, that outlines some basic vocal for ham radio in Spanish? I had a
few Spanish courses in college, but am looking for phrases you might find in
a standard QSO, and pronunciation tips.

Thanks much!

Drew, KO4MA