Mic up/down via AO40Rcv

-bb members:
I am sitting here watching 2 volt meters dancing from the -12v signals from
"Up / Down" commands from the comm port running AO40Rcv telemetry decode
software Ver 1.40.. I am hoping to drive a couple relays which in turn will
close the hot wired Mic UP/DN buttons on the mic of an FT-100D. The goal is
un-attended telemetry capture for shipment to the archive.

Has anyone already done this, or does anyone know  of a comparator circuit
intended for this application and software?
Thank you.
73
Gunther Meisse
W8GSM