Re: QSL Cards Via Internet

On Sat, 10 Nov 2001, Keith O'Brien wrote:

> If that long awaited for, much desired, satellite QSL card from Afghanistan
> (YA) shows up in your mailbox, do you open the envelope?

The one thing I would like to hear from the media, instead of 24 hours of
pure hype and BS is simple useful info.  Like:

Are anthrax spores killed by UV?  IE, leave a suspicious letter in the
sun for a few days...?  Or heat it to X degrees for Y minutes?

Of course, no one will make such a statement these days, because if anyone
posts any "facts" then some idiot will missinterpret them, use them,
damage themselves or someone else and then there is a lawsuit.... etc...

bob