From: W6ZQ@aol.com [mailto:W6ZQ@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2001 2:12 AM
To: gjmouse@neo.rr.com
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] QSL Cards Via Internet

Gunther,

Take a look at this url

http://www.eqsl.cc/qslcard/OrgBB.cfm

The big problem is that most organizations won't except electronic QSLs for
awards, like DXCC, VUCC, IOTA.

Different subject:

You mentioned the other day that you were involved or worked in commercial
TV. My father worked in commercial radio from about 1937. Most of his career
was with WJW in Cleveland. You probably are aware that WJW was founded in
Mansfield in 1929, one of the few 3 letter calls still in existence. His
last
job was in Mansfield working for WMAN. Dad is still alive, just turned 86
and
has been retired since he turned 62.
Be interested in what you do for a living, I just retired myself so have
plenty of time to fool around with ham radio stuff. AO40 has really
stimulated my desire to experiment with next things. Never messed with
microwave devices before.

Have a good weekend
73, Ron w6zq