Re: QSL Cards Via Internet

> Question:
>  Is there a structure to send QSL cards via the internet?
> Great postage savings, fast delivery, great picture quality, easy storage.
> All these reasons and more make it appealing to me.
> Any thoughts?
> Gunther Meisse
> W8GSM

First, they'd probably have to be PGP signed or something, some
means of autheticating the sending and being certain the content
had not been altered by some third party.  (Assuming, of course,
my government doesn't make that illegal, which most Americans
who actually understand our Constitution would not let happen.)
Second, you'd have to get agreement of the award committees to
accept them.

I'd like to see AMSAT be the first amateur awards organization
to accept digitally signed QSLs (assuming no one else does that
already).
               -- KD6PAG  (Networking old-timer, satellite QRPer)