From: Jerry Pixton [mailto:jpixton@shentel.net]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 11:56 AM
To: gjmouse@neo.rr.com; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Helix RHCP/LHCP

Gunther,

IMHO you want the un-energised position to be RHCP. That is what we want
most of the time on UHF with AO40 and the LEOs. Then occasionally you can
switch to LHCP. My comments last year were based upon the incorrect wiring
of the first run polarity switches from M2. Since I finally changed the 2
cables, the switch stays in the un-energized RHCP position most of the time.

Jerry, W6IHG