RE: AO-40 TLM archive

Dear Reinhard and the group,

>I wonder how many of you are doing the same where I assume that it is
>important to receive files not only from the USA but also from Asia and
>Europe. Are that 5, 50 or hundreds? I imagine that you are also
>interested to know this figure. I have asked VP9MU directly about this
>matter but have not yet received a response so far :-<

I asked Paul the same question before! :-) Then, he forwarded me a
CD-ROM recorded raw telemetry data reported from world wide. I could
identify that 228 stations (and more) reported the telemetry in the first
six months. However, I don't know how many stations are regularly
reporting the telemetry....

Hope this may help.

Regards.

Yoshi Takeyasu