FT-847/5500 control software...

Well, another query for the day is what are people using to control their
rotors and radios? I've always operated the "old school" way, namely manual
control on the radio and the rotors, but I'm looking to put in something a
bit more sane to use.

Since I have the Yeasu 5500 and the FT-847, Nova + W6IHG Radio Tuner +
SASI Sat Tracker is the setup I'm currently considering.  Does anyone have
other suggestions? Input is appreciated.

W6IHG: http://www.pixos.com/designs/RadioTuner/
Nova: http://www.nlsa.com/nfw.html
SASI: http://www.nlsa.com/sasi.html

Thanks and 73's.