Re[2]: AO-40 TLM archive

Thank you Paul,

Friday, November 09, 2001, 10:41:57 AM, you wrote:

PW> about 10 regulars during the week, and about 22 at weekends. equal
PW> distribution in America/Europe/Oceania

PW> very little input from South America and Africa

I just wondered if my input is important or if you have many double
inputs from your suppliers. So I can imagine that there are not many
regularly from Europe and I will try to continue to send my files to
the archive. I belive most stations can either QSO or d/l telemetry.
With my setup with the separate rx I can read the telemetry while I am
also in QSO. So I mostly catch the whole orbit from AOS to LOS.

73,
 Reinhard