AO-40 TLM archive

Hello all,

one of the very import activities around AO-40 is no doubt the AO-40 archive
which is organized by VP9MU. I have installed a second receiver, a YAESU
FT-290RII which is continously receiveing the telemetry with AO40Rcv
when the sat is availbale at my location. As soon as possible I'm
uploading the zipped file to the archive then.

I wonder how many of you are doing the same where I assume that it is
important to receive files not only from the USA but also from Asia and
Europe. Are that 5, 50 or hundreds? I imagine that you are also
interested to know this figure. I have asked VP9MU directly about this
matter but have not yet received a response so far :-<

73
Reinhard, DJ1KM