Re: PCSAT Operation ???

01-11-08 4:43:29 PM, Lunarbounce@aol.com wrote:

>Does anyone know how to operate through on PCSAT ?? I am APRS beaconing on 145.825 and I am not seeing myself getting repeated back out the satellite.
Seeing lots of other stations on the satellite.

>Preparing for and Eventually will try handheld and mobile operation.
>
>Jeff K7XQ
>

>----

Hi Jeff had the same problem here and posted a query re same. However I found my answere
I was using my TNC in normal mode, switching to KISS fixed it, now cansee my repeated packets
in the terminal window in UI-VIEW .
73 ron
Ron Johnson
Box 1194 Mount Gambier 5290