Re: IRC Connecting

At 07:02 PM 11/8/2001 -0500, Keith O'Brien wrote:
>Try to determine if my problem is local or not, but is anyone else having
>trouble connecting to the new IRC that AMSAT folks use. The old Chatnet,
>with all it's problems was not as difficult to connect to as the new
>Duckchat. I've connected once in at least 25 tries. But having not read any
>other complaints, I'm thinking it's a local issue.  Any comments? Keith N4ZQ

I have had no problem getting in Keith. Make sure that you are not
connecting to duckchat at this time and just connect to 12.26.128.93  and
make sure that you are on port 7000. Then connect to #amsat. From what I've
seen on #amsat, a lot of people are connecting to other that port 7000.

I have added the new info just below for anyone else that might need it. I
hope this helps Keith.

Please migrate from chatnet to
server 12.26.128.93
port 7000