IRC Connecting

Try to determine if my problem is local or not, but is anyone else having
trouble connecting to the new IRC that AMSAT folks use. The old Chatnet,
with all it's problems was not as difficult to connect to as the new
Duckchat. I've connected once in at least 25 tries. But having not read any
other complaints, I'm thinking it's a local issue.  Any comments? Keith N4ZQ