Re: Coax Selection - idea !!

When my Landlady was having a new roof installed on this building, I got
her permission to install a through-pipe into one of my closets. I used
4" PVC electrical conduit, with a weather-head on the top. The roofers
cut the hole in the roof, plumbed the pipe, and sealed the galvanized
flashing under the new roofing with plenty of tar. It cut down the
length of my coax runs to about 35', and the coax and control cables now
exit out under the closet door, and run along the baseboard. Makes
running new cables a breeze. The conduit, flashing, and weather-head
were purchased at a Home Depot for about $25.
Jim  KQ6EA