Re: PCSAT Operation ???

Jeff,

PACSAT does not confirm if you get into the satellite.  Go to
Amateur Radio Stations heard via PCSat
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/pcsat.cgi
See if your call is listed there I believe the site updates after every pass?
Bob Bruninga has posted the correct path for using the PCSAT, check the AMSAT BB Archives and Bob Bruninga's posts.

73,

Jerry - K0HZI