Re: Coax Selection - idea !!

I have a different technique: I have a U-shaped PVC fitting
stuck on top of a straight vertical piece of pipe.  But it
is not glued in place. I can pull the U off the pipe and feed
the coax through it while holding it in my hands.  Then I shove
the cable down the straight pipe, and fit the U back in place.

Doug
NA1DB