Re: AO-10....amazing!

Jim,
Your system is fine.  AO-10 went into eclipse about 0210 utc last night.  It has been so long since I've worked AO-10, I forgot to check for the eclipse.  The batteries are long dead, so it only works when in sunlight.  AO-10 is very predictable, as its orbit progresses about 40 minutes earlier every day.  By Saturday it will be over Europe a couple of hours ealier and maybe we will have some good DX opportunities :-)
73,
Jerry, K5OE