Ao10 still good !!

Hi AMSATs,

Today I had some time to get home for about 30 minutes this afternoon.
15 minutes to get someting to eat and 15 minutes to work Ao10 :-)

Between these 15 minutes I could work a German station and 7K2GUR in PM95RO
with 5/5 signals. I heared also an other German and Dutch station but
unfortunatly I had no more time left to work them :-(
Ao-10 is still working very good and I hope to work many more stations in
the feature via my favorit good old Ao10.

73 de PE1RAH, William