AO-10....amazing!

Well, I heard a bunch of 'you guys' tonight with my classic "Low
Power-Crummy Antenna" setup. I was so excited about actually HEARING
AO-10, that I didn't write any callsigns down. But what REALLY knocked
my socks off, was that I found my downlink, right where it was supposed
to be! Had so much feedback (forgot I needed headphones) that I almost
dropped the mic. By the time I found my 'phones, and the adapter, the
bird was down to 10 degrees, and I couldn't hear the beacon anymore.
Maybe next time!
73, Jim  KQ6EA