Re: AO40Rcv and soundboards?

I tried to start a "thread" on this subject back in May, to no avail.

I now have five different sound cards to play with.  I have run two
computers side by side with exactly the same signal, and one would copy 100%
good CRC the other very bad CRC.  I haven't had time to install or compare
them.   I run an "ESS Solo" card that came with my IBM computer, and it runs
fine.

The author of the program told me that it should not make a difference.  I
have heard on this -bb that simpler is better.

AC9R