Re: G5400 rotor

I looked at the manual of my 5400B, and nothing is mentioned about "South
Centering".  I looked inside the rotor control box and the azimuth meter
appears to be a sealed unit.  I do not think it is possible to flip over
the plate on the meter and have south center on the reverse side.  I am
using mine as a "South Center", but do the necessary mathematics in my head
to figure out the correct azimuth.   It seems to me that it had to be
special ordered if you wanted the control box to be centered to the South.

Bob  HL2/KK4UZ