Foothills of NC APRS & Satellite Website URL CHANGE! PLEASE READ!!!

FYI .... I have changed ISP's.  The Foothills of NC APRS & Satellite Website
can still be found at http://n4wyk.com  OR if you wish it can be found at
http://webpages.charter.net/n4wyk

So be sure to UPDATE YOUR FAVORITES AND ANY LINKS you may have on your
website.  My Prior ISP at infoave will soon be done away.  Sorry about the
inconvenience but Hey... I haven't changed in over 5 years unlike some!Hi.
Thanks!!!

Rick Tilton
ARS - N4WYK
n4wyk@arrl.net
n4wyk@amsat.org
Foothills of NC APRS and Satellite Website
http://www.n4wyk.com