Re: 3A/G6LVB QSL Info

>It may not sound very PC, but I'm afraid my 50W and 12dBic on the
>U uplink was most certainly not enough all the time particularly at
> >squints 10 deg or so.

This isn't PC, either, but this shouldn't be too suprizing either, but for
antennas you have an equivalent of a "monster" on 2.4 GHz and a
"peanutwhistle" on 70 cm.  So we still see a good example that microwaves
are a good idea on satellites.. (Maybe we are PC after all)

Just call you the "anti-alligator".  All ears, no mouth..

Fred W0FMS