Re: 3A/G6LVB QSL Info

G6LVB, "Howard Long" <howard@howardlong.com> writes:

> Many many thanks to all those who had a go this weekend.
<snip>
..and thank you, Howard, for returning.  This was 10X better than the attempt last year on AO-10.

> As it was I made 15 countries including some US, Australia, lots of Japan,
> lots of Europe and it turns out I missed South Africa by the skin of my
> teeth. No South America heard at all.

Wow, was that a pile-up for the South African station!  I tried for 30 minutes and could not even hear myself in the fray.  I'm not sure, but I think he went QRT out of disgust.  Like you, I was running 50 W into a 12 dBic antenna and feel like a pup most of the time.
73,
Jerry, K5OE