Re: PCsat Operators

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001 15:27, Norm McMillan wrote:

> One interesting thing I have noticed is that only NSW and Vic have active
> stations. I think early in the piece I saw a lone VK4 packet. Quite a few
> ZL's too... g'day guys!

I was probably that lone VK4 Norm and I have only ever worked, or even heard,
one VK4 station on any satelite.

I'm working on xastir and hope to have it functioning soon. Sending
unconnected packets is another story with beacon misbehaving the way it does
with recent Linux kernels. It's almost enough to make me switch over to the
other OS.

--
Regards,
Phil