Good soundcard AO-40 telem capture prog wanted for Suse Linux

Hi All,

I need to rebuild my windows machine that runs AO40RCV, ... it will take a
few days as I've got tons of stuff to reinstall.

Could someone recommend a good prog that will do the same on Linux. i.e.
capture the AO-40 telem on a soundcard and output a log file in archive
format.

I have a Linux box running the Suse 7.2 distro doing nothing at the moment,
... I'd hate to miss some telem.

Thanks
Paul
AO-40 Telemetry Archive