RE: Unable to hear PCSat

I think I found the problem.  I was in the living room with my HT and heard
PCSat come over.  I went into the other room where the packet station is set
up and heard nothing.  I took my ground plane on my packet station and moved
it around a bit (I only have a 5 foot feedline on it) and depending where I
held it, I could hear PCSat just fine.  It appears that I have a few hot
spots in my room where my packet station is located.  All I have to do is
relocate my antenna and I should be fine.  I may end up making a turnstile
to see if this improves my receiving capability (I could tape this to the
ceiling of my apartment).

Thanks to all of the replies I received, I appreciate it.

Regards,
Tim
K3TZ