RE: [OZAPRS] PCsat Ops, thanks etc

Hi Norm,

[snip]

> Still haven't figured what the xxx,SGATE does in the UI path.
> Does any VK
> station actually forward to the internet? I'll remove it
> 'till I find out!

Their are currently 2 VK Satellite Ground Stations that pass packets from
PCSat to the internet VK8ZAB and VK3JFK.

VK8ZAB passes the packets direcly to his IGate and SGATE.

VK3JFK passes them to the local IGate via RF if you have your path set to
W3ADO-1,SGATE,VK3CV-1 This is a tempary measure until VK3KVW has his
Satellite Ground station in operation.

There is a VK6 station that will be comming online in the future also.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK