Patch antenna design software

Hello,

After searching for what seems forever, I found some free software for
modeling patch antenna designs.  I can't really comment on its usefulness
because I'm still learning how to use it.  I would imagine for people out
there that know what they are looking at, it could be quite useful.

Anyway, the program is called Ensemble SV by Ansoft Corporation.  The URL
is: http://www.ansoft.com/about/academics/ensemble_sv/index.cfm

System requirements from their web site are:

Operating system requirements:
Windows NT 4.0 SP3 or later, or Windows 2000

Hardware requirements:
Pentium-class processor; 100 MHz clock or higher recommended.
Minimum hard disk space using NTFS: approx. 30 MB
Minimum RAM: 32 MB
Recommended virtual memory: at least 128 MB
These requirements are approximate and do not account for other programs
running simultaneously.

I am running it on my PC at work using NT and it runs fine.

I just thought someone would be interested in checking it out.

Regards,
Tim
K3TZ