PCsat Ops, thanks etc

Thanks to all the folk who replied.

I've found a way to shut down the hard drive on the old PC so I can leave
it on all night. The monitor worries me just a little, I might just turn it
of when I'm not in the shack. ( I've seen a couple spontaneously combust!)

Either way I should see a few mor icons.

Still haven't figured what the xxx,SGATE does in the UI path. Does any VK
station actually forward to the internet? I'll remove it 'till I find out!

73
Norm, VK2XCI
Voice of The Edge of The Outback
njmcmillan@bigpond.com