AO-40 Beacon.

Good morning,

	How are you copying the beacon?  What I am looking
for is a way to do it using my sound card.  I am not interested
in getting another TNC... my KAM is enough... and I don't
want to modify it.  Mostly I see the beacon S-3 to S-7, and
should have a good copy on it most of the time.

Thanks for the input.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV

My E-mail address: mailto:kd9kc@elp.rr.com
Ham Radio page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
Gun page: http://home.elp.rr.com/elpasochl/
Dog page: http://www.geocities.com/heartland/estates/4174

Freedom is expensive.  Those who are not willing to
pay the price ultimately lose everything.