PCsat Operators

Been tracking and testing the last few days (sorry for all the uplinks!)
and finally got a version of aprsDOS to work. (On a really old Cyrix P200+)

One interesting thing I have noticed is that only NSW and Vic have active
stations. I think early in the piece I saw a lone VK4 packet. Quite a few
ZL's too... g'day guys!

Is this all there is or am I missing something?

Using the UI path APxxx via W3ADO-1,SGATE where exactly do my frames go?
ie, what is the significance of the SGATE. Guess I shouldn't do it if I
dunno what it does eh?

Norm, VK2XCI
Voice of The Edge of The Outback
njmcmillan@bigpond.com