RE: Operating proceedures for "The Dish"

Hehe, now that's the sort of antenna I want to drive! :-)

Might be a bit overkill for AO-40 though. :-)

Anyway, very interesting.  Pity I didn't know about this beforehand.  Got a
4 day weekend, and it would have been nice to make the 8 or 9 hour trip up
to have a look at the facility (the Parkes telescope is one of the things I
have always wanted to see since I was a kid).

Tony Langdon
Systems Development and Support
ATC Training Australasia.  Level 1 310 King St Melbourne 3000.