Re: AO-40 schedule

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, hasan schiers wrote:

> Nice job, Steve. I esp like that you provided your "mode schedule" string
> that you use for IT....it's a bugger to get right....

Steve's string:
> > The line looks like this: 250B030U070R086B087U118K138U220O

What I like to do is make the "U"'s be upper case and then all the other
modes be lower case so that the eyeball can more easily differenetiate the
transitions between modes.  If all the letters are uppercase, they just
all sorta run together in my eyes... without careful scrutiny....  Bob