Re: Unable to hear PCSat

Hello Timothy,

My Nova program did not fall back one hour on the time change over on Sunday
morning.  Go to Nova Setup and see if there is a check mark by "Use Windows
Settings".  If your computer clock advanced then Nova should also.
I was an hour off and I thought that there was 2 meter DX as I copied the ISS
when Nova showed it being over the Indian Ocean, I am in Minnesota.  Then I
realized that the clock on Nova didn't change the hour back.  The ISS was over
the USA at the time.

Jerry