Re: Unable to hear PCSat

Hi Tim,

I copied 52 lines today from PCSat - last one was 1123 MST today (31
Oct). Listening on 145.830, 1/4 wave Arrow ground plane mounted about
10' AGL.

<gripe>
Just a tad irritating to notice that one station accounted for 15 of
those 52 lines. Just a tad excessive I'd say!!
</gripe>

73

--
              Casper, WY    |    CARC Repeater