Cal-Amp xtal

hello all
 I have my Cal-amp 2010/130 on a Prime Star dish and changed to a helix
feed. I used my 2.4 ghz TV sender to find the IF and it is at 123 MHz
like the other downconverters for which I have no radio other than FM
rigs. First could I use an FM rig to hear anything with, and second the
crystal in my converter is marked "Fox 35.59282  9721 Japan" and not the
8.xxx crystal you-all have been talking about. Any input on the xtal I
need to order to put my IF on 145MHz would be appreciated.
              Thanks Ian KC5UDM EM54 N. Ms.