Polar-mount system works fine!

Hello This is Yoshi JF6BCC.

  From last weekend, I am trying "Polar-mount experiment" for AO-40.
I put some photos on my website. Now it is only written in Japanese but
maybe most of you will understand what I am now doing :-). I will
translate it in English after I finish this experiment.

Original (Japanese)
  http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/ham-ao40-polarm.html

English (Auto-Translated via eXcite-Japan)
  http://www.excite.co.jp/world/url/?wb_url=http%3A%2F%2Fplaza16.mbn.or.jp%2F%7Epalau%2Fham-ao40-polarm.html&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=2

  This system is working very fine!  In the case of Az/El rotation
system, I have to operate two controller to point the beam at sat,
but this pointing operation is much easy. I can found the peak with
just moving toward left or eight!.

73 de Yoshi,

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP