Unable to hear PCSat

I've had my two meter radio and tnc on for the past 3 days and I haven't
heard a peep from PCSat.  The first couple of days I had it tuned to 145.830
and today I changed to 145.825.  I know my setup works, I tune to 144.39 and
I can hear/see a lot of terrestrial APRS packets.  But I haven't heard PCSat
yet.  According to NOVA, I should have 7+ passes per day.  According to the
web site, I should be receiving telemetry on 145.825MHz using 1200 baud
AX.25.  Am I doing something wrong?  Is there any specific parameters I have
to set my TNC for?

Thanks,
K3TZ