Polar-mount system works fine!

Hello This is Yoshi JF6BCC.

  From last weekend, I am trying "Polar-mount experiment" for AO-40.
I put some photos on my website. Now it is only written in Japanese but
maybe most of you will understand what I am now doing :-). I will
translate it in English after I finish this experiment.

Original (Japanese)

English (Auto-Translated via eXcite-Japan)

  This system is working very fine!  In the case of Az/El rotation
system, I have to operate two controller to point the beam at sat,
but this pointing operation is much easy. I can found the peak with
just moving toward left or eight!.

73 de Yoshi,

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP